It seems as good a day as any to start my trek across the ocean.
看上去這是很適合的一天,開始我横跨海洋的路程的一天.
With no funds for ship or sail
没有錢去坐船或者迎風揚帆
I’ll use my legs and my devotion.
那麼我就靠我的雙腳和執著.
An aqua bike will be my vessel
用一個水中自行車來當我的交通工具
And high adventure the land I seek
我循找探險的地方
So farewell friends who’ve come to gather
所以再見了,所有前來聚會的朋友們
Waving hankies, tear on cheek, oh...
揮揮手絹, 淚流臉頰, 哦...
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在腳踏船上將有一段很長很長的路要走
My joy was surging, spirit soaring
我的歡樂散播, 我的精神煥發
The sky was huge, the sea was placid
天是如此的高遠, 海是如此的寧靜
But soon my vim was somewhat dimmed
但是很快的,我開始有些黯淡
By bucketloads of lactic acid.
我的肌肉開始酸痛
and then a ship took me aboard
然後一艘船邀請我上去
Was full of whiskey and hearty sailors
船上滿是威士忌和熱情的水手
I rested up, then pedaled onwards
我好好的休息了一會, 然後繼續踩著腳踏船前行
Once I found out they were whalers
因为我發現他們是捕鯨者
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在脚踏船上將有一段很長很長的路要走
I saw a mermaid, thwarted pirates
我看見了一條美人魚, 我擊退了海盗
Wrestled sea squids, this and more
我和烏賊搏斗, 等等等等
But as I ponder that horizon
但是當我看著地平線
I fancy someone moved the shore,
我幻想有人移動了海攤
oh… Hope can come, and hope can go
哦, 希望會來, 希望也會走
But for the most part seems to go
但是似乎總是走得比來得多
But still I huff, and still I puff
但是我仍然努力, 我仍然努力
On my yellow pedalo
在我的黃色腳踏船上
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在腳踏船上將有一段很長很長的路要走
-------------------------------------------------------------------
我想,我也是正踩著pedalo
- Dec 10 Fri 2010 00:31
Pedalo
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言